See What Other Athletes are Saying...
What Makes the Stealth Visor Better
The dual material Virtue Stealth Visor combines the best of both worlds. Hard, secure attachment points so your visor stays firmly attached in the most rigorous playing conditions; and a soft flexible visor for the ultimate in comfort and bounce potential. Keep the sun out of your eyes, and the rain off your lens. For maximum ventilation in humid weather or to keep a fresh circulation of air in your visor combine with the Stealth Fan. Designed for the VIO, but can be adapted to fit most goggles.
Flexible and Secure
Until now, the only option in visor technology is a rigid visor that snaps in securely, but doesn't flex or a flexible visor that has trouble staying attached. The Stealth Visor is designed with rigid attachment points and a soft flexible visor combined in a single piece.
For players using glasses or in extreme climates, adding a visor to the top of your mask reduces air flow on every other goggle. No so, with the VIO and Stealth Visor, which has an optional fan that mounts to the bottom of
Fits Most Goggles
The Stealth Visor doesn't just fit the VIO, but will install in most goggles with vertical venting slats above the lens.
- Keeps the Sun out of Your Eyes
- Hard, Secure Attachment to stay Firmly Attached
- Soft, Flexible Visor for the Ultimate in Comfort and Bounce Potential
- Maximum Ventilation when combined with optional Stealth Fan *Sold Separately*
- Fits: Virtue VIO Contour/Extend/XS/Ascend, Dye I4, Empire E-Flex, V-Force Grill, V-Force Profiler and More